Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Falling into winter...

This blog has been sort of quiet lately... even though Adam and I have both been sharing the garage/studio with the visiting(over-wintering) mice more than usual. Adam finished painting monster plates that Trace-man made earlier in the summer, and I have revisited some old ideas, for lack of new ones... I really need to have my hands in the material at all times to keep the work moving forward. So... - I guess, the times are reflective. Another year is about to end. Sometimes I wish we did not have calendars and the time would just move like a river, without the days being numbered...

It's been a while since I checked out Vicky Grima's blog, but pop over and check it out. At least other people are doing some cool work. I also reconnected with an old friend, Edita Rydhag, from Sweden, who's work I have always admired, and who I've missed talking to! She is a little woman with an incredible strength. And she makes some pretty big work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment