Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Nothings

Speaking of nothing - this blog so far has no following... i wonder how long we can keep it this way? 
I think everyone is busy reading the hundreds of blogs already out there. I used to be a compulsive journaler (I know, that's not a word, thankyouverymuch - but might as well be, since I certainly was not a journalist) and I always wrote with a reader in mind...  of course, hiding the journal and trying to keep it away from prying eyes while writing for someone else was part of the whole fun. Well, now everyone is journaling online. Blogs are a great way to organize thought, ramble, record your activities - with an exception - it's not as lonely of a path of self discovery and written his/herstory as writing a journal on a paper. You get feedback. 
So it can be a tool - for artists who are not in academic setting it can be a great way to have critical discussion...

No comments:

Post a Comment